Cancelling your order
- All customers have the right to cancel their order under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations.
- Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, please notify us via email at [email protected] before the cancellation period has expired.
- Returned item(s) must be unopened and in their original condition.
- Upon receipt of items, in original condition, we will issue a full refund for the price paid for the items.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to refund any postal charges for returned items or any postage costs you incur when returning cancelled items.
- Once your return has been received your PayPal account, Credit or Debit card will be refunded within 14 working days.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the safe return of the item(s). We suggest returning items via a tracked service such as that offered by Royal Mail Signed For Delivery Service.
- Please return your item(s) with a copy of your invoice and a clear note of the refund you require to: Returns, Sea Change Wine, The Lodge, Guildford Road, Effingham, Leatherhead, KT24 5PE.
- If the items you receive are not as ordered please email us at [email protected]. We hope this is an unlikely occurrence, but if this does occur we will make good your order or offer a full refund.
- Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you have any further questions please email us at [email protected].