PURCHASE OF ALCOHOL ON THE WEBSITE IS RESTRICTED TO PERSONS 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OVER
- Use of this website constitutes agreement with the following terms and conditions.
- We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is or appears to be, under the age of 18. By placing an order, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
- The placing of an order anywhere on our website does not constitute a contract, which is made only when we accept your order and process payment.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order.
- All goods are offered subject to availability.
- All prices are inclusive of UK VAT.
- Promotional offers and prices are as stated, with no further discounts available.
- It is not possible to combine promotional offers.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur, and goods may be mis-priced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. Where an end date is specified on any offer on the website, it is intended as a guide only. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- Vouchers can be used once only, irrespective of voucher-specific terms and conditions and only one voucher is redeemable per transaction and per household, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Minimum bottle order volume or minimum spend threshold applies where stated on the voucher.
- Some of our vouchers may offer a free bottle. Such offers are also subject to these standard terms & conditions and will state the value of the free bottle to be claimed.
- If stated, vouchers are for new customer use only.
- We reserve the right to refuse a voucher being claimed should we feel the transaction is in breach of our T&Cs.
September 2020 newsletter subscriber’s 10% off promotion
- The promotion runs from 8th September 2020 until 30th September 2020.
- A discount of 10% is available on all products for subscribers to the newsletter for the duration of the promotional period.
- The voucher is limited to one use per user.
- A maximum of one voucher can be used per purchase.
Shipping & Delivery
- Your order will be processed and delivered without undue delay.
- Please allow for up to 5 working days for delivery following the dispatch of your order.
- Our designated shipping partner offers a signed for delivery service. Please note the recipient signing may need to provide proof of age (18+) to receive alcoholic beverages.
- For full information about pricing and delivery timings by postcode click here.
Cancelling your order
- All customers have the right to cancel their order under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations.
- Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org before the cancellation period has expired.
- Returned item(s) must be unopened and in their original condition.
- Upon receipt of items, in original condition, we will issue a full refund for the price paid for the items.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to refund any postal charges for returned items, also we are unable to cover any postage costs you incur when returning items.
- Once your return has been received your PayPal account, Credit or Debit card will be refunded within 14 working days.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the safe return of the item(s). We suggest returning items via a tracked service such as that offered by Royal Mail Signed For Delivery Service.
- Please return your item(s) with a copy of your invoice and a clear note of the refund you require to: Returns, Sea Change Wine, The Lodge, Guildford Road, Effingham, Leatherhead, KT24 5PE.
- If the items you receive are not as ordered please email us at email@example.com.
- We hope this is an unlikely occurrence, but if this does happen, we will make good your order or offer a full refund.
- Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you have any further questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event you wish to make a complaint please email email@example.com giving as much detail as you can. All complaints will be acknowledged within 48 working hours and you can expect a full resolution of your complaint within a further 72 working hours.
- You will be kept informed if there is any delay beyond this.
- Each complaint will be treated as confidential and will be attended to promptly.
- For the purposes of the prevention or detection of offences, and/or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, we may share any information that we collect with the Police, other public or private sector agencies or representative bodies in accordance with the relevant legislation.
- Information shared in this way will not be used for marketing purposes.
Use of website
This website may be used for your own private purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- You may print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify, reproduce or publish in any way any content without our prior written consent.
- All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down-time, but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor provided material
- When using this website, you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
- For which you have not obtained all necessary consents
- That is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom.
- Which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of these conditions.
Links to and from other websites
- Throughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- You do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing.
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with this website.
- The website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this website, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this website as a result of such linking.
- Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times, we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and/or up to date.
- All material contained on this website is provided without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of liability
- We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded or under the law of the United Kingdom.
This website is operated by 10 International Ltd. Registered address: The Lodge, Guildford Road Effingham, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT24 5PE. Tel: 01372 454 910. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Registered in England: Company Number 05805884. VAT No: 884096583
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.