PURCHASE OF ALCOHOL ON THE WEBSITE IS RESTRICTED TO PERSONS 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OVER
- Use of this website constitutes agreement with the following terms and conditions.
- We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is or appears to be, under the age of 18. By placing an order, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
- The placing of an order anywhere on our website does not constitute a contract, which is made only when we accept your order and process payment.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order.
- All goods are offered subject to availability.
- All prices are inclusive of UK VAT.
- Promotional offers and prices are as stated, with no further discounts available.
- It is not possible to combine promotional offers.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur, and goods may be mis-priced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. Where an end date is specified on any offer on the website, it is intended as a guide only. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
Discount Voucher Usage
- Vouchers can be used once only, irrespective of voucher-specific terms and conditions and only one voucher is redeemable per transaction and per household, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Minimum bottle order volume or minimum spend threshold applies where stated on the voucher.
- Discount Vouchers cannot be used on the purchase of gift vouchers.
- Some of our vouchers may offer a free bottle. Such offers are also subject to these standard terms & conditions and will state the value of the free bottle to be claimed.
- If stated, vouchers are for new customer use only.
- We reserve the right to refuse a voucher being claimed should we feel the transaction is in breach of our T&Cs.
We offer eco-friendly digital gift vouchers (no cards involved).
How to select a voucher as a gift:
- Select voucher value – either select your own amount or choose from a pre-set option. There is no set minimum or maximum voucher amount.
- Voucher validity – Vouchers will be valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Select delivery date – this is the date that the voucher will be automatically emailed to your chosen recipient, directly from Sea Change.
- Input recipient details – this includes the name and email of the recipient that you wish the voucher to be sent to.
- Add a personalised message.
- Please note: if you do not want your recipient to receive the email from us at Sea Change, put your own email into the recipient box. You will then receive the voucher email instead.
How to use a gift voucher:
- Vouchers can be used on all products and last for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- If a voucher amount is not fully used on an order, the remaining amount can be used on subsequent orders.
Terms and Conditions – Instagram Competition: Plastic Free July
This competition will run from 18.00 on 12/07/21 until 23:59 on 01/08/21. Entries made by direct reply to this T&C page will not be accepted.
- To participate in this giveaway, users must be following the Sea Change Wine account (@Seachangewine).
- To participate in this giveaway, users must tag a friend and explain why they’re nominating them as a ‘Plastic Free Champion’.
- There will be 1 winner who will be selected at random, after the competition deadline of 23:59pm on 01/08/21, who has fulfilled the criteria above. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
- The winner will be contacted via Instagram Direct Message within 48 hours of the giveaway closing. The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize from the date that they are contacted. After this time, we reserve the right to select a new winner.
- All entrants must be 18 years-old or over. Upon delivery of the prizes, the recipient may be asked for ID to confirm their age.
- The giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and will only be delivered to residents living inside the UK.
- The prize consists of: 2 x Sea Change Wine trios (6x 75cl bottles), delivered to 2 separate UK address’.
- If you are the lucky winner, you will need to provide your full name, a UK address, and either a phone or email address, as instructed at the time of being contacted as our winner. You will also need to supply the same details for your nominated ‘Plastic Free Champion’.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- An individual may make multiple entries by tagging different accounts in the comments.
- No purchase is necessary; however, you will need an internet connection and access to Instagram. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the competition, including in relation to the use of the internet.
- We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent, based on misconduct or that do not align with these Terms and Conditions.
- The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- The decisions of the promoter are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By taking part in this giveaway, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this competition.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual’s prior consent.
- This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You are providing your information to Sea Change Wine and not to Instagram. By participating in this competition, you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any claims.
- The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind – including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this giveaway in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- This giveaway and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This giveaway is subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be found at: https://help.instagram.com/1215086795543252?helpref=page_content
Shipping & Delivery
- Your order will be processed and delivered without undue delay.
- Please allow for up to 5 working days for delivery following the dispatch of your order.
- Please ensure your delivery address is correct; orders that go missing or are delivered to an incorrect address cannot be retrieved or replaced by us. If your order is returned to us undelivered, you will be asked to pay re-delivery to have it sent back to you. We will hold any returned orders for 4 weeks, but after that time we will return the order to stock if we have not heard back from you.
- Our designated shipping partner offers a signed for delivery service. Please note the recipient signing may need to provide proof of age (18+) to receive alcoholic beverages.
- For full information about pricing and delivery timings by postcode click here.
- COVID complications may cause some delays in delivery.
Cancelling your order
- All customers have the right to cancel their order under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations.
- Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, please notify us via email at [email protected] before the cancellation period has expired.
- Returned item(s) must be unopened and in their original condition.
- Upon receipt of items, in original condition, we will issue a full refund for the price paid for the items.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to refund any postal charges for returned items, also we are unable to cover any postage costs you incur when returning items.
- Once your return has been received your PayPal account, Credit or Debit card will be refunded within 14 working days.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the safe return of the item(s). We suggest returning items via a tracked service such as that offered by Royal Mail Signed For Delivery Service.
- Please return your item(s) with a copy of your invoice and a clear note of the refund you require to: Returns, Sea Change Wine, The Lodge, Guildford Road, Effingham, Leatherhead, KT24 5PE.
- If the items you receive are not as ordered please email us at [email protected].
- We hope this is an unlikely occurrence, but if this does happen, we will make good your order or offer a full refund.
- Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you have any further questions please email us at [email protected].
- In the event you wish to make a complaint please email [email protected] giving as much detail as you can. All complaints will be acknowledged within 48 working hours and you can expect a full resolution of your complaint within a further 72 working hours.
- You will be kept informed if there is any delay beyond this.
- Each complaint will be treated as confidential and will be attended to promptly.
- For the purposes of the prevention or detection of offences, and/or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, we may share any information that we collect with the Police, other public or private sector agencies or representative bodies in accordance with the relevant legislation.
- Information shared in this way will not be used for marketing purposes.
Use of website
This website may be used for your own private purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- You may print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify, reproduce or publish in any way any content without our prior written consent.
- All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down-time, but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor provided material
- When using this website, you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
- For which you have not obtained all necessary consents
- That is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom.
- Which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of these conditions.
Links to and from other websites
- Throughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- You do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing.
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with this website.
- The website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this website, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this website as a result of such linking.
- Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times, we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and/or up to date.
- All material contained on this website is provided without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of liability
- We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded or under the law of the United Kingdom.
This website is operated by 10 International Ltd. Registered address: The Lodge, Guildford Road Effingham, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT24 5PE. Tel: 01372 454 910. Email: [email protected] Registered in England: Company Number 05805884. VAT No: 884096583
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.